Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 13.09.2022, 19:22   #903
Маг
не приходит поздно

Лайки: 329
Итак, настало время ЖЕСТКИХ СПОЙЛЕРОВ!

Вконтакте выложили полную аудиозапись сцен, представленных на презентации "Аватара" на D23, прямо сейчас слушаю музыку и это просто изумительно, буквально окунулся в то самое волшебство Пандоры как в 2010.

А вот здесь выложили дико спойлерную расшифровку диалогов из аудиозаписи, привожу ее, соответственно, под спойлером, на языке оригинала:

KIRI: Hi, Ma.

GRACE: Maybe I’m just loosing it out here, but, I’m seeing real evidence of this systemic… response, on a global level. I can’t… I won’t use the term ‘intelligence’, it’s, it’s some…

LO’AK: So… who do you think knocked her up? Pretty sure it was Norm.

SPIDER: Totally.

KIRI: You do not deserve to live!

LO’AK: I mean, think about it, right? He’s the teachers pet. He’s at the lab with her all the time.

KIRI: I would kill myself! I would drink acid!

SPIDER: [unintelligible] Right, he’s like in every shot. Look, he’s giving her looks!

LO’AK: See, I’m thinking, there are two Avatars out in the woods, all alone…

KIRI: Gross!

SPIDER: Guys, sometimes it’s not so great to know who your father is. Whatever though. I don’t even remember him.

LO’AK: No, Spider...

SPIDER: Dude.

KIRI: Spider… You are NOT him.

---

QUARITCH: Head’s up, three minutes.

KIRI: prays in Na’vi

QUARITCH: Watch R6.

NA’VI: Whoop!

KIRI: prays in Na’vi

UNK: Shut up!

QUARITCH: Contact men!

Shouting amidst gunfire commences

QUARITCH: That you, Mrs. Sully? I recognize your calling card! Why don’t you come on out, Mrs. Sully? You and I, we got some unfinished business!

NEYTIRI: I will kill you as many times as I have to!

QUARITCH: I guess you and the Corporal have been pretty… busy, haven’t you? Dropped yourself a whole litter of… half-breeds.

JAKE: This thing… This Quaritch… what’s going on?

NEYTIRI: I cannot. You cannot ask this. I cannot leave my people. I will not.

JAKE: He’s hunted us. He’s targeting our family.

NEYTIRI: You cannot ask this! The children, everything they’ve ever known, the forest! This is our home!

[Unintelligible]

NEYTIRI: My father gave me this bow as he lay dying! He told me to protect the people! You’re Toruk Makto!

JAKE: This will protect the people! Quaritch has Spider, and that kid knows everything! If the people harbor us, they will die! Do you understand? I didn’t know nothing. I didn’t know a plan. But I can protect this family. That I can do. But I know one thing. Wherever we go, this family is our fortress.

RONAL: You allowed this… you allowed him to bond with the outcast!

TONOWARI: Tsireya. You dissapoint me, daughter. And you, son of a great warrior, who has been taught better…

LO’AK: Payakan saved my life, sir. You don’t know him.

TSIREYA (?): Lo’ak…

TONOWARI: Sit. Sit. Sit down! Hear my words, boy. In the days of the first songs, tulkun fought amongst themselves, for territory, and for revenge. But they came to believe that killing, no matter how justified, only brings more killing. So killing was forbidden. This is the tulkun way. Payakan is a killer, so, he is outcast.

LO’AK: I’m sorry sir, but you’re wrong.

NEYTIRI?: Lo’ak…

LO’AK: I know what I…
TONOWARI: That’s enough!

LO’AK: I know what I know.

NEYTIRI: Gah!

JAKE: That’s enough. I’ll deal with this one.

ROTXO or AONUNG: These are ilu. If you want to live here, you have to ride.

TUKTIREY: [unintelligible] ready!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 22:12 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение было в 21:58 ----------

Неужели они и в самом деле используют для сцены катания на Илу ту самую музыку, которая звучала в сцене, где Нейтири впервые показывала Джейку езду на Банши? Не думаю, что сделают настолько лениво. Скорее всего, чисто для первичной презентации поставили такой фоновый саундтрек, чтобы напомнить публике, к какой сцене отсылает этот момент, а фактический саундтрек к этой сцене еще может быть на стадии написания.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 22:22 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение было в 22:12 ----------

И да, меня, мягко говоря, откровенно задолбал в кинематографе последних пяти-семи лет этот семейный блудняк с бесконечными выяснениями, кто чей отец/брат, тут похоже не только с Кири, но и со Спайдером замутят что-то в этом роде, и это напрягает, надеюсь, из этого не сделают основную "интригу" всего фильма, и если там реально подтвердится
отцовство Куоритча

то пока, если честно, это похоже на лютый кринж и фейспалм. Даже если это будет "ложный след", то трата времени на это имхо так себе решение. Но это пока только предварительные, так сказать, праздные размышлизмы, а как там получится по итогу, конечно, будем смотреть по факту.
Маг вне форума   Ответить с цитированием