Тема: Оскар 2004
Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 16.03.2004, 20:02   #1712
Rika
Зарегистрированный пользователь

Лайки: 0
А вот еще одно мнение актера ВК - на этот раз Элайджи Вуда - на данную тему (отсутствие номинаций за актерские работы ROTK):

- How was it to watch “The Lord of Rings” winning Oscars, knowing they didn’t nominate you guys as actors?

- I really didn’t think too much of it, to be honest. I don’t think that the movies were particularly marketed for performances - individual performances. The movies were marketed as these incredible adventure stories with a great ensemble from the beginning, with “The Fellowship,” certainly, at the forefront of that. I think this last year, I think they tried to sort of turn that around a little bit and to see if they could get some nominations. I think it was just too late. They’d already sort of created this perception as to how we’re supposed to view these films and the actors in them. I think at that point it’s quite difficult to then say, “Well, you know, you should at least nominate one actor out the whole that you’ve now seen as one cohesive thing.”

But from my perspective, I see the movies as ensembles, as well. We felt like such a fellowship of actors working on them. I think it’s very difficult when I see them to single anybody [out] and I think everyone’s wonderful in the movies. And in some ways, maybe it’s because they lose themselves in the characters too much. When I see Ian McKellen as Gandalf, I see Gandalf. I think it’s difficult when you see something so a part of a fabric of the world that is a new world for you, maybe that had something to do with it. But it didn’t bother any of us, really, not to my knowledge. Certainly not me.
Rika вне форума   Ответить с цитированием