Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 01.06.2015, 17:38   #9
Mrs.Underhill
Супермодератор

Лайки: 5,393
Цитата:
Сообщение от lelik Посмотреть сообщение
Ну так я же по причине болезни то все до конца уже перечитала и теперь по 100500 кругу иду) в том то и дело, что информации о гворнах в переводе КК по крайней мере нет=(
Нет, не приснилось нам - Древень еще когда встретил Пиппина с Мерри, им об оживших деревьях рассказывал! Причем он говорил, что и энты могут заснуть и одеревенеть, и деревья могут ожить и стать как энты. Но только ожившие деревья опасны, и только у них могут быть "черные сердца".
Т.е. Пиппин там просто похоже от волнения напутал и приписал всех тех хуорнов к одеревеневшим энтам. Причем он и сам сказал, что не понял, что это было.

Цитата:
There are Ents and Ents, you know; or there are Ents and things that look like Ents but ain't, as you might say.
Цитата:
'The trees and the Ents,' said Treebeard. 'I do not understand all that goes on myself, so I cannot explain it to you. Some of us are still true Ents, and lively enough in our fashion, but many are growing sleepy, going tree-ish, as you might say. Most of the trees are just trees, of course; but many are half awake. Some are quite wide awake, and a few are, well, ah, well getting Entish. That is going on all the time.
'When that happens to a tree, you find that some have bad hearts. Nothing to do with their wood: I do not mean that. Why, I knew some good old willows down the Entwash, gone long ago, alas! They were quite hollow, indeed they were falling all to pieces, but as quiet and sweet-spoken as a young leaf. And then there are some trees in the valleys under the mountains, sound as a bell, and bad right through. That sort of thing seems to spread. There used to be some very dangerous parts in this country. There are still some very black patches.'
Mrs.Underhill вне форума   Ответить с цитированием