Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 17.12.2013, 12:07   #268
Ritona
Зарегистрированный пользователь

Лайки: 46
Я в ваше обсуждение не вчитываюсь особо, потому что еще сама фильм не смотрела, хочется самой сначала увидеть, что там, да и спойлеры не нужны. Просто смотрю, вы Гэндальфа обсуждаете. Нашлось интересное интервью с МакКеленом по поводу Гэндальфа как раз.
Немного оттуда:
«It’s very rare that you get to play a character who is not only trying to be good but is good. The best parts are usually thought to be the villains, and I’ve played a few in my time on stage and screen, but «there’s nothing villainous about Gandalf, and so he’s a very good model for young people to admire.»

«What do I enjoy best about him? He’s popular because he’s always on the side of Middle-earth, and that is his job. He’s there to do his best to alert Middle-earth to dangers and try and put them right. He makes his mistakes, but he’s always well intentioned

"Thorin is a stubborn young man, and aware of his lineage, and he’s probably got too much pride for Gandalf’s tastes. Gandalf would prefer that Thorin do things his way, but that’s not up to him. He’s got his doubts whether Thorin actually has the inner and outer strength to pull off the job. You’ll have to see if he’s right about that."

Отсюда:
WARNER BROS. CANADA
Ritona вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ritona получил(а) за это сообщение 2 лайков от: