Старый 19.12.2013, 05:44   #453
Gene.89
Зарегистрированный пользователь

Лайки: 0
Очень интересный пост пользователя tmbrenn с imdb

Цитата:
Most interesting symbolic scene in DoS

Just some food for thought...

I think the most interesting symbolic scene happened in Beorn's house.

Little white mice are seen scurrying across what looks like a chess board.

Later Beorn makes a speech about respect for the lower forms of life, using a white mouse as an example.

Having seen DoS twice now I think the structure that is unfolding is that of a chess game, with Sauron setting up the pieces for his return and revenge. Azog was revealed as not just an orc warrior with a grudge, but a lieutenant of Sauron. Smaug may know more about what is happening, and I think further connections will be revealed before he is killed in There and Back Again. I suspect we will learn more about and see more of the Nine. The Alliance against Sauron has not come together -- Thranduil's isolation; the Dwarf kingdoms only following who holds the Arkenstone; the poverty of Laketown; Saruman's skepticism.

I think the "Back Again" part of There and Back Again will show the seeds being put down for LotR-- Bilbo returning to the Shire, Balin to Moria, and a defeated Sauron returning to Mordor, watched over but not destroyed.

Given the setups we've seen in AUJ and DoS, there is tons of material for a 3-hour epic movie. I'd love to see an opening flashback to the awakening of the Nine Nazgul. Sauron has their nine rings (according to Tolkien), and he has only just summoned them. That their downfall was due to the effects of glory and wealth forms an interesting parallel to what Thorin will have to face in There and Back Again.
Gene.89 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием