Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 18.02.2022, 22:18   #3004
Gash
Зарегистрированный пользователь

Лайки: 196
Justin: That’s the fear that a lot of fans have, that there’s so much good stuff in the Second Age, they don’t want this show to be told from the Harfoots’ perspective.

Joanna: I don’t think its accurate to say it’s told from the Harfoots’ perspective – the Harfoots that we see are nomadic, and they have a rule they don’t engage with the bigger folk … You’re not going to see a Harfoot forging the rings or fighting a Balrog or anything like that as far as I know … they are not bending the text that far.

Justin: Is the show being told from a certain perspective?

Joanna:Amazon is very careful over and over again to call this an ensemble cast, and I don’t think it’s inaccurate … Amazon wants everyone to be in on the show, they want the deep dive lore loving […] people excited, and there’s so many little details in there that I think are gonna make people who are engaging on that level excited, but they want those people [fans of the Jackson films] excited, too … I wouldn’t say this is Galadriel’s show, or this is the Harfoots’ show, or Elrond’s show, or this is the Númenor show.

В общем, повествование в сериале не идет от лица хоббитов.

Последний раз редактировалось Gash; 18.02.2022 в 22:33.
Gash вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Gash получил(а) за это сообщение лайк от:
Yar