Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 01.02.2005, 15:19   #7
Ariavin
Бегущая по волнам

Лайки: 30
Дин спасибо за тред! Теперь будет, где разгуляться, а то там постоянно казалось, что придут модераторы и все подчистят.

Вешаю тут одну из своих любимых "призрачных" фоток!

А это то самое интервью в Уэббером, где он говорит про Батлера.

How did you decide on Gerard Butler for The Phantom who had no formal training as a singer?

ALW: The one thing that (director) Joel (Schumacher) and I agreed was that the three principles had to sing. Joel knew Gerard (Butler) and was very keen and thought he was incredibly handsome and would be a great turn-on. He was very keen that I heard him. I sort of played the piano for him and I discovered he got all the notes. What I wasn't quite sure about was whether or not he would have the control over his voice. So I handed him over to Simon Lee who is our musical director and he is the one who has to bring the performance through, and he was absolutely convinced he could do it. We put him with Mary Hammond who is one of the best vocal teaches in Britain and she was convinced he could do it so that was fine for me. And whenever he comes into a room every woman in the place seems to swoon. And they all love his accent. Warner Brothers sent me his chat line on the web and it's absolutely extraordinary. They do love his Scottish accent. He's a very good looking hunk, isn't he?

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
Ariavin вне форума