Старый 02.09.2003, 17:55   #45
Lembas
Зарегистрированный пользователь

Лайки: 0
Unhappy ыыы

Боюсь вас огорчить, что дала вам все-таки непроверенную информацию
Здесь приводится этот текст:

Wednesday 2nd July 2003: The Master and Margarita Update:
Just received the following that rubbishes the rumours of an in develoment movie for The Master and Margarita "I read with interest your report of June 9 that the Mikhail Bulgakov novel "The Master and Margarita" was to be made into a film by Tom Tykwer to star Johnny Depp and Famke Janssen based on a screenplay by James Schamus and to be produced by Stefan Arndt and Adam Schroeder.I spoke personally with Mr. Schamus and with Mr. Arndt's assistant, as well as publicists for the two actors. Each of them denied knowledge of any such film, and Mr. Schamus specifically denied ever having written a screenplay based on "The Master and Margarita".Since I represent a party who has negotiated to acquire an exclusive option on the motion picture rights in this novel I am very curious as to the origin of this report in the Z Review. I am not yhet aware of any damage to my client by reason of this false report, but I would like to end its further dissemination and would appreciate your cooperation." Thanks to Stuart!

В-общем, вот. Жалко, конечно... И все-таки из Деппа получился бы отличный Воланд, так же, как из Фамке Янсен - воплощенная Маргарита
Lembas вне форума