Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 05.12.2013, 15:00   #1
TheHutt
Супермодератырь

Лайки: 1,401
"Хоббит-2": Рецензии, отзывы в СМИ

Итак, пресс-показ уже был, скоро посыпятся рецензии.

Отзывы из Twitter:

@Breznican: Okay, Hobbit 2 ... That's more like it. [ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY]

@jerslater: It's basically a three hour action movie. Smaug is incredible. The last hour is basically Jurassic Park in Middle Earth.

@Variety_DMcNary: Strong positive reaction to 'Desolation of Smaug', especially action sequences. [VARIETY]

@jerslater20m: So, um...guys? DESOLATION OF SMAUG is f****** awesome.

@Joe_N_Marino: So... I saw the world premiere of #TheDesolationOfSmaug and WOOOOOW... I loved it. My 2nd favorite of the whole franchise. Smaug was INSANE.

@edgarwright: Just home from the 'Smaug' premiere which is a treat for your eye bulbs and ear drums. The barrels set-piece is PJ in especially fine form. [DIRECTOR OF HOT FUZZ, SHAUN OF THE DEAD]

@Lisse_A: I completely agree. It was a complete sensory experience. Nothing like I've seen before. Loved every minute.

@Lissie_A: Also.. SMAUG!!!!!! YES!!!! "I Am DEATH" #BenedictCumberbatch is a ****ing wonder. The Necromancer.. Perfection. He deserves all the awards.

@Joe_N_Marino: Trust me, both her and Legolas deserve to be in this story

@Breznican: The barrel escape in #TheHobbit pt 2 is a thrilling and hysterical set piece - what the train fight in Lone Ranger hoped to be

@TheDylan1030: Oh btw I just watched Hobbit: desolation of Smaug at the premiere. Idk if you're into this franchise but it was pretty awesome

@aramisknight83: haha yea it was a solid film. I liked it more than the first. Had some hilarious scenes too

@robertirvine: I have to tell you watching the new Hobbit was amazing ! You have to see this movie I was in total awesome, don't miss it . Goodnight from LA

@aprilsalud: Review of Desolation of Smaug: PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT

@beckfilmcritic: Saw The Desolation of Smaug earlier today. Definitely gets a thumbs up. Full review coming next week.

@nerdsrocket: Protip: Don't see Desolation of Smaug in 3D. I'm still nauseous two hours later. #TheHobbit

@thaneeconomou: Guys, having experienced it, I can 100% recommend the amazing, thrilling, perfect masterpiece that is THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG

Первые рецензии:

Позитивная:

Just Create - Graphic Novels, Comic Books and Comic Strips: Movie Review - The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Смешанная:

W.L Stewart Reviews the Universe:
W.L. Swarts Reviews The Universe

Time Magazine:

And it's from Richard Corliss, one of the top reviewers on RT [In reply to] Can't Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who could guess, after the meandering first feature in a seemingly unnecessary eight-hour trilogy of films based on a novel of less than 300 pages, that Peter Jackson had such a vigorous and thrilling middle episode in store? With Bilbo (Martin Freeman), Gandalf (Ian McKellen) and the dwarves finally done with introductory dawdling, they dive into a nonstop adventure among the noble Elves, the rough-hewn humans of Laketown and the ferocious dragon Smaug (voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch). This time, Andy Serkis has not lent his presence to Gollum, but his work as second-unit director is spectacular. Each complex encounter, especially a flume-ride escape of the dwarves, boasts a teeming ingenuity of action and character. A bonus: the budding romance of the warrior Elf Tauriel (Evangeline Lilly) and the dwarf hunk Kili (Aidan Turner). In all, this is a splendid achievement, close to the grandeur of Jackson’s Lord of the Rings films."

И тут же ставит фильм в десятку лучших фильмов 2013 года.

Top 10 Best Movies | Top 10 Everything of 2013 - Arts and Entertainment | TIME.com

Проект "Хоббит: Нежданный буклет" - буклет для SEE:

TheHutt вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
TheHutt получил(а) за это сообщение 5 лайков от: