Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 03.12.2013, 12:41   #2679
sobocage
Зарегистрированный пользователь

Лайки: 0
Народ на ТОРНе уже вовсю собирают реакции с твиттера:

Цитата:
@jerslater: So, um...guys? DESOLATION OF SMAUG is f****** awesome.
Цитата:
@Breznican: Okay, Hobbit 2 ... That's more like it.
Цитата:
@jerslater: It's basically a three hour action movie. Smaug is incredible. The last hour is basically Jurassic Park in Middle Earth.
Цитата:
@Variety_DMcNary: Strong positive reaction to 'Desolation of Smaug', especially action sequences.
Цитата:
@Joe_N_Marino: So... I saw the world premiere of #TheDesolationOfSmaug and WOOOOOW... I loved it. My 2nd favorite of the whole franchise. Smaug was INSANE.
Цитата:
@Lissie_A: Also.. SMAUG!!!!!! YES!!!! "I Am DEATH" #BenedictCumberbatch is a ****ing wonder. The Necromancer.. Perfection. He deserves all the awards.
Цитата:
@Breznican: The barrel escape in #TheHobbit pt 2 is a thrilling and hysterical set piece - what the train fight in Lone Ranger hoped to be.
Цитата:
@TheDylan1030: Oh btw I just watched Hobbit: desolation of Smaug at the premiere. Idk if you're into this franchise but it was pretty awesome
haha yea it was a solid film. I liked it more than the first. Had some hilarious scenes too
Цитата:
@RobertIrvine: I have to tell you watching the new Hobbit was amazing ! You have to see this movie I was in total awesome, don't miss it . Goodnight from LA.

Последний раз редактировалось sobocage; 03.12.2013 в 13:24.
sobocage вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
sobocage получил(а) за это сообщение 3 лайков от: